(3) University Tutor. I've been tutoring first year psychology for the last three years. I've always been doing some sort of teaching/training/talks for the last 10 years.
(1) Singapore, where I was born.
(1) Thailand. Friendly people + beach + spicy Thai food. I'm in heaven.
(2) Hawaii. I took a surfing class and tried surfing. All I can say is that I got 10/10 for effort!
(4) Scotland. I was very fascinated by the castle in the middle of Edinburgh.
(1) ALL breads, especially wholegrain.
(2) ANY chocolate desserts, especially molten choc cake.
(3) Seafood, especially prawns and raw oysters.
(4) Green, leafy vegetables, e.g. spinach, rocket.
(1) Singapore. I really miss my family and friends.
(2) Anywhere on a beach, with Quikong, reading a book.
(3) Climbing Mount Everest (o.k. that might be a bit extreme. Maybe a smaller mountain).
I followed the recipe exactly (yes, sometimes I do know how to follow instructions!). It's super easy. The only thing to be aware of is do not over-mix the chocolate mixture. If you do over-mix it, the cupcakes will still turn out ok, but might be a little on the dry side. The first time I made this, I made it in a square cake pan (see photo below) and it also worked out fine. I've also made the recipe with the addition of an egg in the cake mixture and it also turned out super moist and fluffy.